Senin, 15 Agustus 2011

Made a huge difference for my husband!

Royce Speed Ankle Brace inches

Royce Speed Ankle Brace inches

I have had these boots for about two weeks now and have put them through the paces almost every day. I really like how comfortable they are and they are relatively light weight. However, today I put them through the test. Got 1.5" of snow last night and this afternoon we had warming conditions- time to hit the trail and see just how waterproof these things are. After work, I got into some hiking gear and slid my Moabs on and hit the trail. About an 1" of melting snow with nice muddy ground underneath the snow. Up and down hills, through some puddles, snow and/ or mud riding on top of my boots the whole time. Never got wet inside. The souls have a pretty good grip to it. Never did I slip going up and down the muddy slopes. The top to part of the boot is made out of kind of a meshy material so on colder days when the wind is blowing, you can feel it a little, but I never became uncomfortable or cold. I am very pleased with this boot so far and hope that it holds up long term in use.

Get your Royce Speed Ankle Brace inches Now!

9 komentar:

  1. this product solved my issues with tired feet and legs. i have tried many products and shoes and the solution was always short lived. i have since ordered another brace so am using them on both feet. thank you for a great product!

    BalasHapus
  2. My husband is a courier for FedEx and he was having a problem with a tendon that the doctor wanted to put him in a cast for six weeks over which we could not afford to do so we bought this brace and reinforced it with a piece of metal and it has helped to call that tendon down. My husband wears it every day and it has held up to the wear and tear working as a courier can put on something.

    BalasHapus
  3. This is an ok product for spranes but if you have serious foot problems it does not have enough support .

    BalasHapus
  4. My husband is the lead singer of a high-energy band. He injured his ankle/foot during a performance in Europe. Weeks later, he was still in pain and limping around. We purchased this brace in hopes that it would help a little. It helped a lot! He wears it whenever he plans to be on his feet for a long time or when he performs!

    BalasHapus
  5. I had pins put in my ankles about 7 years ago and need a little extra suport around my ankles. I have tried many different braces and this is the only one I have found for a great price that works great. I have not hade any problems with it them fiting in my shoes and the suport you get is great.

    BalasHapus
  6. We purchased this brace for my husband, who is 70 years old with a flat foot which causes his ankle to collapse inward. After paying HUNDREDS of dollars for orthotics, prescribed orthopedic devices, and special shoes, this brace is exactly what he needed. It slides right into his regular street shoe, it is easy to tighten to his comfort level, and his foot/ankle/leg feels much better by the end of the day. I have noticed that his limp is significantly reduced. We're hoping that he will even have less pain in the opposite hip and knee once he gets completely accustomed to the brace.

    For now, we are quite pleased and believe that we have found a nice, low-cost brace that will improve his quality of life!

    Julie

    BalasHapus
  7. What I was looking for.... I need an ankle support because I have MS and my right leg is weak. I feel more comfortable wearing this brace.

    BalasHapus
  8. Outstanding. I would buy this item again if needed. It fits just right with no problems at all. Buy It.

    BalasHapus